Sign up in our free FIFA 20 tournament, even you are not a GCC user
The GloBall Challenge Cup is looking forward to have our ball moving again in the pitch, enjoying all your goals, celebrations and skills. But, until this day arrives, our competition changes the field organizing a FIFA 20 virtual tournament, free and open to everyone who wants to participate (only +18). It’s not necessary to be an active player of the GCC and you can win an incredible prize of an official ball and three files for the next season for you and two teammates. If you want to play you only need a Playstation 4, the FIFA 20 and a PS Plus subscription in order to play online matches with the other users.
Registration outside Spain will be done by sending an email to email@example.com and it’s completely free. It’s necessary to provide the following data: Name, surname, email, date of birth, PS Plus user and nick for the tournament with the subject, GloBall Virtual Challenge Cup.
The registration period it’s open now and will close on May, 8th. The tournament will begin on May, 11th.
1. Registration: It will be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it’s completely free. It’s not necessary to be an active user in our platform, everybody who want to enjoy and spend time with us (only +18) can participate. It’s necessary to provide this data: Name, surname, email, date of birth, PS Plus user and nick for the tournament. Subject: GloBall Virtual Challenge Cup.
2. All users must have the FIFA 20 and a PS Plus subscription in order to play online matches with the other users.
3. The winner will win a ball (only valid in Spain and Lisbon) and three files for him and two teammates (only valid in Globall Challenge Cup locations). The free files can only be enjoyed by the winner and two third persons chosen by him, and cannot be accumulated for the winner in three different seasons. The winner must communicate the players with whom the prize will be shared within a period of one month from the end of the tournament to the email email@example.com, giving the name and surname, DNI and date of birth, both of the winner as his two teammates and not being able to change and assign their prize to other users of those chosen afterwards.
4. The users who participate in our championship, should be online 15 minutes before the match time, avoiding possible confusions with the other users.
5. Team election will be free except national teams, FIFA Ultimate Teams and, due incompatibilities in the game, also women teams.
6. The settings in every match will be the default in the game:
a. Half length: 6 minutes
b. Controls: Default
c. Game speed: Normal
d. Team Type: Online
7. If the match ended with a draw, the 90 minutes result stands in the group stage, but the players will play the extra time and the penalties if it would be necessary in the final phase of the tournament.
8. The final result of every match should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the final screen, in order to control the good functioning of the tournament. Our HUB will update all the information related with the championship, publics it in our website and in our social media profiles.
9. All the matches will have a concrete day to play them. The users would be able to choose the match time that they prefer with the other player, but never passed the 8:30 pm. If one player doesn’t appear, he will lose the match (3-0).
10. The local player will have to invite the visitant to play the match. Players can’t leave the match until it’s over. If this happened, the player who leaves the match will lose it (3-0) and will be warning the first time. The second time that this happened, he will be removed of the tournament.
11. You can send us to our mail (email@example.com), all the multimedia content related with the tournament (repetitions, streamings in YouTube, Twitch) that you want, in order to use it in our social media platform.