GloBall Finals 2022 are in horizon September, after a holiday time, we are back to open officially booking process for GloBall season 22/23.
We are aware of how important all surprises which we are getting ready for these GloBall Finals 2022 are, and this is going to cause a big amount of contacts, asking for information and bookings for the next season. That´s why this season is going to be the first one with numerus clausus (maximum of teams per location) where the booking order will be key so that your team won´t be left out. We believe it´s better to put a maximum of teams in order to guarantee the best service.
The key news for this season is:
- Booking is available in two modalities: Teams and Corporate. Individual booking is taken away.
- Booking will be available by competition. During seasons, there will be five: Apertura (October/ January), Clausura (February/ May), Cup (June), ReCup (July) and GloBall Finals, which always take place the first weekend of September.
- In order to participate in GloBall Finals, apart from winning sports tickets or passes, it will be necessary to take part in all the season competitions, from the moment your team is in contact with GloBall competitions.
- TEAMS: booking will be carried out by paying sport cards.
- CORPORATE: It will be contracted for the whole season. Feel free to contact us for further information.
- Booking period will be from August, 5th 2022 to September, 15th 2022.
- There is no increase in the price, despite this booking change.
- Before starting competition, players will pay sport insurance. This is mandatory al legal level and is an individual and personal concept with a unique annual payment. Feel free to contact us for further information about price in your country.
- As for taxes, sport cards will be charged. Sport insurance is not linked with taxes.
No doubts. Feel free to book your ticket to take part in GloBall Season 22/23 .
It starts road to GloBall Finals 2023.